Do you enjoy fixing and work on outdoor equipment? Do you enjoy being creative? Then read on!
TrendHR is partnering with a marketing company to find some great carpenters! The company is looking for a production team member who has experience in the mechanical trades. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and energetic drive while working in the shop.
- Welding processes
- Manual sheet metal manipulation
- Strong proficiency in carpentry, plumbing, and/or electrical
- Fabrication experience, not just the ability to assembly line weld
- General knowledge of tools and handy work required
- Can thrive in a fast, team based environment
- Must be able to move back and forth to multiple projects
- Must be able to interpret given instructions and/or drawings and produce the item.
- Prior experience in metal working and/or wood fabrication is beneficial
- Must have a strong foundation in general handy work/usage of hand tools
- Candidate must be willing to work hours required by the production department
- Must be open to working on projects off site
- Ability to travel is a plus.