- Cost Accountant and heavy variance analysis experience
- Assembles, manages and assists with analyzing data related to payroll, equipment, subcontracts, permanent materials, and overheads for construction site
- Prepares profit and loss statements, and accounting reports including Project Narratives
- Understanding of project narratives, the preparation and process for project projections and project risk management
- Interprets the meaning of accounting and financial documents
- Documents transactions and summarizes information
- Modifies, maintains, or creates procedural documentation
- Participates in reconciliations and in maintaining data accuracy
- May audit contracts, orders, vouchers, and prepare reports to corroborate transactions prior to settlement.
- May assist construction managers, project managers, and estimators with information requests and perform special projects as assigned.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of Construction or Cost Accountant Experience
- Self-motivated and strong critical thinking experience