Calling all AWESOME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS in the HOUSTON area!
TrendHR is partnering with a great General Contracting company in the Houston area in search of a ROCKSTAR Administrative Assistant. Please read through the below job duties and requirements. Should this position be right up your alley, please apply!
- Maintain office equipment
- Answer phones
- Assist in dispatching work orders to techs & sub-contractors
- Follow up on open work orders
- Update FileMaker Pro and Service Channel daily entering notes and keeping status’ updated.
- Process payroll weekly getting hard copies of time sheet to home office as directed by accounting.
- Typing of letters, memos, notices, etc.
- Accepting a client request for service & sending the information to the client manager to create a new work order. Assist client managers in creating new work orders when requested.
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Maintain office records
- Assisting estimating and purchasing doing research for products. Ordering materials when requested.
- Handling travel arrangements
- Prepare reports
- Clean office areas
- Distribution of mail and deliveries
- Organize mailings & shipping. Insure paperwork is complete for work orders and getting paperwork to home office in timely manner.
- Check budgets/NTEs/deadlines. Assist in getting NTE raises when needed.
- Instruct new employees of paperwork/call in/out procedures
- Issue new subcontractor packets and insure proper certificates and form are executed for new subs.
- Assist in completing paperwork for accidents.
- Assist Area Manager in reviewing and approving payables.
Software / Hardware Skills:
- FileMaker Pro
- Service Channel
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Able to multi task in fast paced environment
- Can handle anything that is thrown at them
- No job or task is too large or too small for this person!
This position is near the Humble area.
Think you got what it takes? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour