TrendHR is seeking a qualified PEO Business Consultant for our Rockwall office. A strong background in insurance, professional services or previous experience within the PEO industry is preferred. You will be expected to maintain and grow your client base by building long-term relationships with prospective clients. This sales position has no territory restrictions. Top-Performers can earn over $100K in their first 12 months!
TrendHR is a Rockwall, Texas based human resource outsourcing company that provides PEO services to businesses nationwide. We allow our clients to focus on their core competencies and grow their business, by minimizing the burden of employment administration. Now in our 20th year of business, TrendHR continues to grow and be recognized for our commitment to outstanding-personalized customer service. We have been awarded six times by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S., and two of those years TrendHR has been within the top 100 human resource companies nationwide.
- Business-to Business (B2B) lead generation and sales prospecting
- Consultative discussions with business owners and senior executives of companies (20-250 employees) to identify needs and convert prospects into clients
- Contact leads via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Re-qualify leads through online research and networking
- Actively manage data in the CRM
- Actively participate in sales meetings and sales training events
- Analyze the market and target potential clients and partners
- Research and identify potential new business leads
- Develop relationships with business owners
- Conduct introductory, information-gathering, and proposal meetings
- Create and provide cost analysis/proposals for business owners and decision makers
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening skills with high level of confidence
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, energetic and dependable
- At least 3-7 years of sales experience with a successful sales record in a quota-driven, B2B sales environment required.
- A strong background in insurance, payroll, HR, professional services, or previous experience within the PEO industry strongly preferred.
- Ability to execute on a strategic, consultative sales approach
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Interested in this opportunity?